Dallas legal Assistant
We are assisting a national law firm in their search for a Legal Assistant with litigation experience.
A successful candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in commercial, contracts, construction, and/or insurance defense litigation.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Manage traditional administrative needs of the legal team
- Manage daily workflow including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, and assisting clients
- Manage reports, files and other correspondence
- Assist attorneys with preparation of seminar materials
- Edit for content and proofread documents
- Plan and coordinate logistics for travel, meetings, depositions and conference calls
- E-filing with local, state and district courts
Additional Qualification Requirements:
- 4+ years of commercial, contracts, construction, and/or insurance defense litigation.
- Experience working with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, EDoc’s and/or iManage
- Excellent technical, grammatical and communication skills
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration